Our Company is founded on over 30 years of Security experience, with its Directors having worked throughout the UK at executive levels.
SecureForce UK Ltd believe that a monitored service is a quality service and have introduced technical solutions to their manpower and mobile services to enhance this ethos.
Bringing the latest technological and innovative benefits to a people based industry allows SecureForce UK to offer a truly transparent, professional and “Real Time “ monitored service.
Our partnership approach to service and relationship building enables us to ensure quality at an agreeable and competitive cost. As a customer you will benefit from a professional company committed to partnership, integrity and quality, and thus allowing you peace of mind to concentrate on your core business.
“To stand above the competition through superior value, individual security solutions and robust partnerships. To share success and to be the company of choice for both customers and employees alike”
In order to attain excellence and to ensure sustainability, growth and financial profitability, SecureForce UK employees will be guided by the following business ethos:
- A culture driven by the desire to improve and to excel in all we do
- A desire to serve customers with passion
- A bias towards action and continuous improvement
- A belief that the destiny of the Company is in our hands.
Our Core Values
“Our People are our enduring advantage”
- The calibre and commitment of our people set us apart
- We value and encourage diversity
- We select and develop people for the long term
- Performance is what counts
- Health and Safety issues receive priority attention
“Accountability is clear and personal”
- Goals and objectives are aligned and clearly articulated
- We prize both intellectual rigour and passion for our work
- We are honest about performance
“We work and win in teams”
- We actively develop and share knowledge within the group
- We consciously balance local and group interests
- We foster trust and integrity in internal relationships
- We encourage camaraderie and a sense of enjoyment
“We understand and respect our customers“
- We are endlessly concerned with our customers’ needs and perceptions
- We build lasting relationships, based on trust and transparency
- We aspire to offer the preferred choices of product and service
- We innovate and lead in a changing world
“Our reputation is enduring”
- Our reputation relies on the actions and statements of every employee
- We build our reputation for the long term
- We are fair and ethical in all our dealings
- We benefit the local communities in which we operate
- We endeavour to conduct our business in an environmentally sustainable manner